Friday 25 September 2009

Old Typepad Posts - June 2007

TITLE: ~*~ Pencil Lines #44 ~*~
DATE: 08/06/2007 06:47:47 AM
-----
What a fabulous weekend - it was sunny and hot and gorgeous and what did I do?
Yup, stayed at home and got lots of scrapping done - sometimes I really do think I am not normal.....
But then again, we have Lyndon's Mom and his nephew visiting from this coming Thursday through to the weekend, so I guess we'll be going out a lot then. At least that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Last night was the usual Sunday reveal at {pencil lines} and as always, the girls did a stunning job with the sketch from {lucy chesna}. You should all play along because as always, there are some stunning prizes up for grabs.


My layout shows my Nan together with my auntie and my Mom - I just *heart* these old photos! Frances Meyer Papers were absolutely perfect for this heritage layout, don't you think?
Products used: CS - Bazzill ** Papers - Frances Meyer ** Rub Ons (mother, heritage) - Frances Meyer ** Brads - Junkitz ** Flowers - QK shapes **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.