Thursday 19 November 2009

Kissed by the MUSE....and 2S4Y

Photobucket


I am BEYOND excited because I have been as good as snogged by the Muse....I am proud to say that as of December 1st if will be part of the {scrapmuse} Design Team. Can I get a WOOT WOOT??

Having been part of the community since my dear friend {nat} introduced me in 2006 to those wonderful Kits, I subbed to their Kits for some time. Then the ownership changed and I somehow drifted away from the Kits and forum. But when I found out that long standing Member Missy took over the shop and had a DT call, I did not hesitate to return and throw my hat in the ring.

Imagine my sheer delight when Missy invited me to join her wonderful Design Team - myself and five other wonderful ladies will be showcasing the brand new smaller sized Kits. They will retail at $25.00, which enables those on a budget to grab themselves a little piece of yummieness. These Specialty Kits will differ totally with their content from the Mega Muse and Mini Muse but brimming with awesome product.

You can check out the current {newsletter} which will give you some peeks of the two new Kits. If you let me know at least two Manufacturers that you spot in the sneaks and leave a comment underneath this post you will be eligible to get your name in the hat for a Stamp RAK...yay!

I also have two cards from the last two {2 sketches 4 you} challenges to share. The first one is for {kazan's sketch #39} in combination with an earlier challenge from {bitten by the bug}.


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Papermill
Papers: My Minds Eye
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Tools: Cricut Storybook Cartridge; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up Punches; Making Memories Edge Scraper
Other: Emrboidery Floss; Acetate crown - Heidi Swapp; Ribbon; Pearls - Kaisercraft


The second one for the recent {laura's sketch #39}.When I cleaned out my stamps I found so many I forgotten I had, that I could not wait to use some of them, like the cute bear from {purple onion designs}.


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Papermill; Stampin' Up
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs; Flourishes (greeting)
Tools: Fiskars Border Punch; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder;s Stampin' Up Punches;
Other: Emrboidery Floss;


I stamped the image three times on different coloured cardstock, which allowed me to cut out specific parts of the image and adhere them to the background image with pop dots. I love the way how you can create dimension in such an easy way.


9 comments:

  1. Super cute work! i love the embossed bear belly!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get a "woot woot"? Oh alright then - WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely get a WOOT WOOT from me!! Congrats!! Lovin' those oh so cute cards of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaaahhh- so so so cool!!! Congrats Girl! Scrapmuse has been a home for me for a long time- and I'm happy to see it it goes back into it's old cozyness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new goodies/cards :) woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. big huge congrats on the DT gig!! you rock girl! and i'm definitely checking out those kits :)

    love your cards, especially the cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are super-excited to have you back at the Muse, and to have you on the design team is even better! Congratulations. Can't wait to see how you use the new specialty kits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the paper piecing you did for the bear and bird! great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.