Saturday 30 January 2010

Some Odd Girl

You have seen me mentioning my online DT Teamie, KRISTY a few times, right? Generally, I refer to her when talking about our work for SCRAPMUSE or when I take part in the challenges for GUTTER GIRLZ, another one of her DT gigs. 

Kristy's style totally rocks my world and she is such a whizz with the Glimmer Mist. I adore that she is not scared of Sassafras Lass (I just cover under the table in a fetal position, sucking on my thumb for comfort when presented with Sass Paper...it scares the crap out of me) and creates the most wicked projects with it.

But now she's only gone and done it - a  superb adventure: SOME ODD GIRL. Kristy offers the cutest digi stamps, you just need to have a browse HERE. Right now FLAPPITY is my fave critter :).
Of course I could not wait to download the Cupcake FREEBIE from the site to create my very first Halloween card for 2010 (ya, I am SO organised already...)

**click on the images to view them enlarged **
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Papermill; Bazzill
Papers: Making Memories
Digi Stamp: Some Odd Girl
Tools: Border Punch - EK Success Swiss Cheese; Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots; White Pen - Uniball Signo
Other: Glitter Glue; Cosmic Shimmer in Golden Fish; Punchinella; Embroidery Floss


You wanna check out Kristy's DT CALL for her digi images - she is such a fun person and I am totally sure you will LOVE this gig.

4 comments:

  1. I say it all the time but you rawk! And you rawkd that Sass! Don't undersell ya'self! HUGS to ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is seriously the cutest cupcake i've seen in a long time! great card kim :) (and i empathize...sass is pretty darn scary!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, 30 January 2010 14:26
    I say it all the time but you rawk! And you rawkd that Sass! Don't undersell ya'self! HUGS to ya girlie!

    Why thank you Ms Kristy - but no one rawks the Sass as you do


    Nat, 30 January 2010 15:35
    what a fun fun fun card!!!

    Thanks so much, Nat


    stinker, 31 January 2010 14:13
    that is seriously the cutest cupcake i've seen in a long time! great card kim :) (and i empathize...sass is pretty darn scary!)

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment and your agreement with the scary Sass :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.