Friday 1 January 2010

Welcome 2010 - and RAK winner announced

First of all - a Happy New Year!!!! May it be fun filled, prosperous and enjoyable for you all.


Let's get the party started with the winner from my Super RAK, way back {here}.Random Org spat out the following number:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
1
Timestamp: 2009-12-28 17:47:51 UTC

 



Deanna,  1 December 2009 13:13  

I'm following! WOW on the Super RAK! :)


Congratulations Deanna! EMail me your addy and I get the package in the post for you as soon as possible!


Thanks everyone for playing (and following) - there will be more giveaways this year. I was hoping to do a RAK at least every two months...so roll on March :)


Check back over the next couple of days when I showcase my DT schtuff for {upsy daisy designs}, {my stampbox} and {scrapmuse}

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.