Monday 8 March 2010

myStampBOX - DT March, Pt III

Finally, I got my hands on the latest {{ my StampBOX }} releases...sheesh, for some reason the postal services decided it would be OK to let me wait six weeks for a shipment, which generally only took 4 working days before...

Ya, you can imagine just how relaxed and patient I had been about the delay

But what can I say - the wait was certainly worth it, because the stamps I got are to die for!

Look what I revved up quickly for this month, with the following sets:




4 comments:

  1. I llvoe the cards- soooo cool! Your rock with cards...and layouts...and in real life .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em all! Esp that Special Day card! Great layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Kimmy - loving the borders! Oh, I got my stamps from you in the post on Saturday, can't wait to make something... I'm hoping it will be a bit different to the norm, fingers crossed Bitte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut.
    Up.

    You are a fabby wabby stamper, M'dear...love love love those cards :)

    Kisses...xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.