Wednesday 17 March 2010

Scrapmuse - March DT

I had so much fun working with the {{ Mega Muse }} Kit for March 2010 - and I am nowhere near done yet either...I know I keep saying it over and over, but it is true -> these Kits are so JAM-packed with stash, that you can easily create 4 layouts, 2 cards and still have enough product left over to do the same again. I am SO not kidding you.

When I first had the papers in my hands (we are talking mainly My Minds Eye here, ya know) I shrieked (honestly I totally DID) with delight, because I fell in love with the funky brolly papers straight away. 


For those of you who don't speak British-English -> brolly = umbrella 
*giggles*

You now what really bugs me? When peeps post sneaks of their projects and tell you to go some place else to view the thing in full...guess what? It bugs me so much that I am doing the same to you now  
*nernernernerner*

Here is what I have created so far from the Kit, in a nutshell:

** click on any of the images to enlarge **


But, if you want to see it in full right now - have a looksey {{ here }}. The ScrapMuse gallery is hummin' with screen-lickin' projects.

And then there is the BIG blog-challenge-kick-off over at {{ Some Odd Girl }} on 25 March 2010. You just HAVE to be there and check out the 36 (yes, I DID say thirty-six!!!!) brand new releases. If you love Sassafras Lass and Bam Pop (remember them?), then you will ADORE Kristy's digi stamps - I certainly cannot get enough of them. And as a further mean tease, have another sneak on me....can you guess what this image may be? Post your guess below no later than 24 March 2010 and if you get it right - you will win a little crafty sumthin'


And before I go - do you love handcrafted goodies? Are you located in the UK? Then check out this {{ Swap }} the uber talented {{ Claire }} has started. We need a few more takers to get an even number - it will be super fun, so come and join us!

4 comments:

  1. you are mean :) But I'm sure it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, LOVE your sneaks, Kimmy! can i guess what that image it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a bit of a skunk, how naughty of you! i clicked to enlarge but they didn't enlarge much lol...but they look fantastic!! and i have to say, i have no idea what your other sneaky may be....a goofy creature with its tongue hanging out?? heading over to scrapmuse to check out the kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.