Thursday 7 October 2010

SOG - Stash Challenge #8 - Fabric

I hope you will join us all over at the SOG {{ Challenge Blog }} where we have one wicked challenge for you this week.

This is the card I created for the challenge using the not-so-Wicked Witch of the West, i.e. {{ Witchy Tia }}. I adore the new October Releases, even though we don't do Halloween, I ADORE the images *sigh*

** click on the images to enlarge their view **

.Play with us and win yourself some Wicked-Spooktacular stamps. Oh and don't forget to check out the {{ Freebie }}
The farbic flower was actually created from some left over tissue paper, which I used to dry of blotches of Cosmic Shimmer. I loved the random pattern on it and found it too pretty to throw away. 


And then there is this tag which I created for the recent {{ 2 sketches 4 You }}  challenge. Can you tell I am totally in a Halloween mood??
This little fella is actually the FREEbie I was talking about above - not only do you get the image but also the sentiment....what a fab deal!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww ADORABLE!!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. well gosh, i know someone who celebrates halloween lol :) super cards! i really love your blotchy flower and spooky ghostie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh that tag is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.