Wednesday 3 November 2010

Create Your Own Kit - November 2010

I can't believe this is my third Kit I am using already this year - my old stash is slowly getting a slight dent and I am pleased I kick-started myself in using up my old stash.

This month I have gone for the more blue hues, as I find them easier to scrap and to prove the point - I already finished one layout from the Kit.

** click on images to enlarge **

Ingredients:
5 sheets of 12 x 12 double sided papers from MME, Scenic Route, Dream Street Papers
3 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock from Bazzill
2 sheets of stickers from American Crafts, October Afternoon
Various embellishments including journaling cards

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill ** Papers: Dream Street, MME ** Stickers: American Crafts, October Afternoon, Making Memories ** Rub Ons: Kaisercraft ** Other: Pins, Flatbacked Pearls, Buttons, Flowers, Cosmic Shimmer; Paint


Oh and before I sign off:
 Happy Anniversary
to us...12 years and counting

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary girl! Love the color scheme you worked in with your kit- rock'N roll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.