Wednesday 26 January 2011

Zap - Sass ♥♥

Have you noticed?
Have you?

You must have....

I have started to scrap with BRIGHcolours and funky patterns. I know, right?!!!!?!! That is SO not me, I prefer to stick to my trusted earthy (= boring) tones and be on the safe side.
Something happened to me last year when I made us of my {{October Kit}} which was chukka with brightness.

I also realised that I don't need to be scared of {{Sassafras Lass}} papers anymore. Actually, I lost my "hiding-under-the-table-sucking-violently-on-my-thumb" Sass-phobia almost to the day a year ago. One of my DT commitments at the time for (what I still believe to have been the best Monthly Kit Club around) Scrapmuse saw me being faced with a pizza box full of Sass. I was hyperventilating, lower lip quivering and I was contemplating right then and there to quit my DT spot as I was so totally intimidated by those papers.

After a day of serious thumb-sucking I fell in love.
With Sass products full stop (even stickers...and I am NOT a stickers person).
And created some of my all time favourite layouts, like these two: a combination of Sassafras Lass and 
Bella Blvd

** click on images to enlarge **

A few days back I shared my recent most favourite layout, which was also created using Sass products and here is another one - total Sass 

** click on image to enlarge **
Cardstock: Bazzill ** Paper, Stickers, Stamp: Sassafras Lass ** Punches: Stampin' Up, Woodware ** Mist: Cosmic Shimmer ** Pearls: Quixotic Papiere

6 comments:

  1. What FANTASTIC pages! I love Sass and color! You did an AMAZING job and this page is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should totally use bright colours! I love Sassafras and you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh yum! Those are so droolworthy and you ROCK the brights, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't it funny, since your personality just screams bright colors to me? loving your sass LOs...i have a HUGE stash of sass that i should dig into if my mojo ever comes back from vacation. know you're inspiring me though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these LO's - fun & bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao! I soooo remember that! I heart you tons and from that first LO your shared with Sass I couldn't understand why you said you were afraid of it bc you totally knocked it outta the park! Just like you do everytime! :) Stinker is right, your personality is so bright and vibrant, matching LOs seem natural :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.