Tuesday 8 March 2011

Clickety Click

I have been busy with my {{March Kit}} so far - but I can't show all of the layouts yet as one if for a later 

But here is one layout and card I can share.

Papers: My Minds Eye, My Little Shoebox, Scribble Scrabble, Cosmo Cricket ** Stickers: Sassafras Lass, Rusty Pickle, Making Memories ** Other: Cosmic Shimmer, Alphabeads, Punchinella, Embroidery Floss

The card was done with the left overs from this layout and for the life of me I cannot remember where I got this digi stamp from. It was a Freebie and I have had it for way over a year....if anyone knows, please leave comment as I would love to give credit where due.

Cardstock: Bazzill ** Papers: My Minds Eye, Scribble Scrabble ** Digi Stamp: unknown ** Stamp Sentiment: my STAMPbox ** Pens: ProMarkers

4 comments:

  1. My gosh, these are beautiful, Kim! Both!
    Love, love, love your designs here, and SO love all the yellow. The misting on your layout is fabulous. Love the clouds and your fun title work. And so love that sweet giraffe. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the title work - clickety- so cute- gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Card, Kim! Love it!
    xox Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love that LO!! the title is so cute, gonna have to steal it for sure :) super cute card too...i love giraffes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.