Sunday 9 October 2011

Lacy Shell Scarf

Memba THIS post? 
And one of the WIP's I had on the go at the time?

Well here is the new scarf in all its glory.

** click on pictures to enlarge further **

I enjoyed doing this pattern so much, that I already completed another one like this in a powder blue - which will be the Xmas gift for Mr P's mum.



This scarf however is available to buy in my shop - HERE
It only took about three days to complete the scarf, the pattern was taken from this book


And now I am going to crochet myself another one of these scarfs in pink:)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is totally gorgeous, the pattern is beautiful and the colour is just totally scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooowwww- this is stunning- I love it- you are amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's beautiful! sadly, i can't seem to wear things like that without looking totally weird :( i know mr. p's mama will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.