Thursday 20 October 2011

Scrap Your Crap....


...is back!!!!

I am so excited that we have started our challenges again and we just announced our new DT.
Check the announcement out HERE

And hopefully we will see you all taking part in our monthly challenges again?I know I ave missed them like crazeeeeee.

On a more upsetting note, I was shocked to find out yesterday that Papermaze were hit by a fire to their premises and lost most of their stock.
Thankfully nothing happened to Vanessa and her family, but my thoughts are with them while they are working on rebuilding their business.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, SO sad for the PaperMaze family!! That is just terrible!
    Congrats on your new gig, Kim! Can't wait to see what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my condolences to the paper maze family. we lost everything in a house fire almost 5 yrs ago and it was just devastating :( so glad no one was hurt!

    and on a much lighter note, wahoo for you and scrap your crap! i definitely need a kick in the pants to get me scrapping again, so i'm off to check it all out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.