Saturday 3 December 2011

Papermaze DT - December PT I

Below post went live earlier on the Papermaze Blog.

I would like to share a page with you which I created with the help of the fantastic Simple Stories papers. This manufacturer has been around for some time now and their designs are made in such a way that your pages are put together in a doddle.

This page came together within the matter if 15 minutes and I think the most time I spent on one single thing was to cut the banner from the papers. With the aid  two different sized circle punches, I removed the "date" circle from its outer lines and adhered them separate from each other to the background for added dimension.

Before I started adding the cut outs from the Life Documented, Life is Good and Journaling Card Elements #2 to the cardstock, I added some stamping to the background with one of my favourite Kaisercraft stamps.

To finish the layout off, I doodled a frame around my main cluster of papers and added some flowers and pearls.




3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is so adorable! I thought you sewed that border! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Love that photo of you two, and the title just makes me smile! SO love the banner on here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, what a great word, "tipple" :) gorgeous page, love the border and fun banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.