Friday 12 February 2010

myStampBox - DT February, Pt II

Here are another two projects for the wonderful myStampBOX. I know I keep saying it but it is such fun working with these awesome stamps.

I love using the Word Jumble set as it provides you with such a fantastic opportunity to create a real quick card at short notice.

*** click on any of the images to enlarge them ***


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: My Minds Eye
Tools: Borderpunch - Fiskars
Stamps: myStampBOX
Other: Paint - Jones Tones

And then there is another page for my "Rock-Album", where I scrap the ticket stubbs of all gigs I have been at (including pictures, if I can find them...). You may have seen my AC/DC entry already and here is the next page, featuring Axxis(a German Metal band) and Alvin Ailey (American Dance Theater).

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Papers: American Crafts; My Minds Eye
Stamps: myStampBOX
Other: Punchinella; Pearls - Papercellar; Rhinestones - Papermania; Paint - Jones Tones; Cosmic Shimmer


The common feature on all my ticket pages will be the Just Add Notes set in one form or another. I like to have some sort that links all the pages together, and this particular stamp set help me achieve consistancy.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kimmy. Loving the My Stamp Box stamps they are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kimmy! Love that first card esp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are one talented lady. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.