Wednesday 10 February 2010

Some (more) Odd Girl

Remember THIS post, when I gave a shout out to my girl KRISTY and her fun digi stamps available at SOME ODD GIRL?

Well, I just had to create some more cards. I am so loving those cute images and I think this KITTIE & YARN is my recent favourite. I just had to buy it as soon as I saw it "hanging" ('scuse the pun, I just couldn't help myself) from the virtual shelves. I printed the image on three different coloured pieces of cardstock and handcut individual pieces to make this card, which I think turned out very cute (even if I say so myself...)

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Papermill; Bazzill
Papers: American Crafts
Stickers: Making Memories
Other: Pearls;Cosmic Shimmer


And then there is Kaylee - I just love the name of this particular chick: YAY KAYLEE. She makes me happy.

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stampin' Up; Papermill
Papers: My Minds Eye
Tools: Stampin' Up Punches; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Uniball Signo Pen

So, I think I am a convert to digi stamps now. I never thought I would enjoy using them but I guess I was wrong. It's great fun to work with them and they make such cute embellishments too. My next aim is to use the images on some layouts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.