Saturday 27 March 2010

Some Odd Girl meets 2S4Y #48 (Laura)

This week, Laura's sketch over at {{ 2S4U }} had me sprinting into my craft room and get busy. I know I say it all the time but the simplicity of the sketches Laura and Kazan provide is so inspiring.



Using the papers from the recent {{ Mega Muse }} Kit and one of the brand new images from {{ Some Odd Girl }}, I came up with this card. As you can see, I flipped the sketch to the side - because somehow it just did not flow for me, when I kept it upright.

** click on images to enlarge **


Ingredients:
Cardstock: Papermill; Bazzill
Papers: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Some Odd Girl (Squirellie Heart); Papermania (To Someone Special)
Tools: small circle punch; Uniball Signo pen - black and white; Promarkers - various colours; Making Memories - Edge distresser
Other: Walnut Ink - Sticky Fingers

You can still grab yourself a Mega Muse Kit --- {{ Here }}
Get the Digi Stamps --- {{ Here }}

10 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is adorable :) By the way I LOVE the red hair!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! lovely card! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!! and i like your new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colours and papers you chose, and the streaks that you added to the fur are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this hard. The squirrels are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness me, Kim! LOVE your squirrels, and what a fabby card! your fussycutting makes my heart a'splode! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo cute! Love those squirrels!
    -Jen Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooooo cute! Love those squirrels!
    -Jen Allyson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.