Saturday 22 May 2010

Smells just like ... Fergie

AVON has got some awesome news....they have teamed up with Fergie of the {{ Black Eyed Peas }} and produced a perfume EXCLUSIVE to AVON only!
Say it like you mean it with this bold blend of iced berries, feminine tuberose absolute and daring black leather. Floral, fruity. 50ml

A fresh, rich scent which has really grown on me. Generally I am not one for floral, summer scents but after having sold quite a few bottles to my customers, I have found that I now wear this perfume myself...I adore it. I have never worn a Popstar perfume before but this different.
If you fancy a bit of Fergie, why not place your order with me - you get free delivery if you order now AND I will throw in FREE body lotion and FREE body spray as well!

You have until 27 May 2010 to get your order in (just email me), make a payment via Paypal (subject to a £1.00 fee) and the perfume plus FREEbies will be mailed first class post on 03 June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.