Thursday 20 May 2010

SOG - Challenge #5 - Triple the Fun


For our fifth challenge, {{ Leah }} prompted us to mix things up a bit and use at least three different patterned papers, which had to be from different manufacturers as well. Now this I can do with pleasure :) Mixing and matching paper lines is something I enjoy a lot, so I finished this challenge within a jiffy.

I love the {{ Rocket }} image from the latest release...so I had oodles of fun playing :)

**click on image to enlarge **

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Papermill
Papers: My Minds Eye, 3ndy papers; Scribble Scrabble
Overlay: Sultane
Other: Stickers - Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories; Pearls - Papercellar; 
Tools: Stamps - Some Odd Girl; Promarkers

I hope you all are going to join us again over {{ there }}, the submissions we receive are always totally rockin'!!!

2 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuute! love the pearls and clouds and of course the adorable rocket (can a rocket be adorable?? lol)

    awesome card chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmmmmmm,
    I love this card! The rocket is awesome, and I really like the colours you chose. And those pearls are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.