Saturday 3 July 2010

It's all go - go - go

Just a warning - this post will be picture heavy: so if you are on dial-up, my apologies....as always, if you wish to see any of he picture larger, just click right onto them and they will open up enlarged.

So, where do I start - Challenge? Scrapping for fun?? Rejected items??? I go with the challenge, the last one for the colours over at the {{ Design Team Dollies }} challenge blog. One of my co-workers commissioned me to create a birthday card for her mum and as she is a fan of bright colours, the {{ recent Dollie challenge }} was perfect:

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Hero Arts; Frances Meyer ** Papers: My Minds Eye; Sultane; Upsy Daisy Designs ** Stickers: October Afternoon ** Digi Stamps: Little Musings ** Punch: Martha Stewart

With the huge 30% OFF EVERYTHING Sale over at {{ Some Odd Girl }}, I succumbed to a fruit cocktail and bought myself some more yummies - do you think I can count them towards my five-a-day? The Sale is going on all throughout today and ends tomorrow - all the new releases are included within the Sale, so be quick!
I created this card this morning for a co-worker who had been such a great support to our team throughout the last week, I hope she will like it.
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill; Papermill; Frances Meyer ** Papers: My Minds Eye; Upsy Daisy Designs ** Stickers: October Afternoon; Jenni Bowlin ** Digi Stamp: Some Odd Girl** Punch: Martha Stewart ** Tools: ProMarker pens; Uniball Signo Pens



A few weeks ago I created some layouts which I have never gotten around to post, for whichever reason - but most probably just because I tend to FORGET a lot of things lately....the first ones are part of my {{ Rock Album }} collection - I can't believe how quickly I am catching up with it all! 


And then there is the one that was rejected... I applied for the {{ Hambly Screenprints }} DT call and you had to create one never before seen layout. If I am honest, I don't even know why I submitted, because I didn't really fancy all the requirements for the DT - so in a roundabout way I am glad I was not chosen. Believe it or not, had I received the call - I would have declined. I am actually so happy with the two Manufacturers I am with, that I have no intention of entering any call in the foreseeable future.


So, with that off my chest - here's the layout...showing Mr P and myself locking jaws, after he picked me and my earthly belonging up from Harwich, to start the rest of our lives together....everyone go: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



5 comments:

  1. blow monkeys and aztec camera! WOO!

    okay, that said, your Hambly page is fabby and they were silly to overlook you, girl. but YAY, that means we have exclusive rights! ;)

    that's also three strawberries today. one more card, maybe with Lemony, and you're all set for the day. ha!

    and finally, another Dollies creation! YAY! glad you're diggin' my colour challenges - i'm thrilled that you've been playing along! xo (the card is too frackin' sweet, and she must have loved it when she saw it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout- it is amazing and I love the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawwwwWWWWWWWWwwwwwww! Gotta love that LO! so SWEET! I kinda agree, I have no idea why applied, I have no idea where I'd find the TIME to do it anyway! LOL. We can commiserate (or not LOL) on our rejections :) Your 5 a day totally pointed out the fact that I have no veggies in my line up. How can you get your 5 a day with no veg I ask?! I may have to rectify that! :) And last but NOT least your card for the Dollies is a-frackin-dorable! Love the cutsie pups! You just rawk my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hambly obviously doesn't know talent when they see it. their loss!

    love your berry and puppy cards, so cute!

    and your rock album LOs just...well...rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Hambly Layout Kim!
    Your cards are looking awesome too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.