Thursday 1 July 2010

SOG - Challenge #8 - Don't be square

This week over at the {{ SOG Challenge blog }} we want to see you create a card which is NOT square or rectangular.

Using {{ Lemoney }} from the 29 June 2010 {{ Some Odd Girl }} summer release Pt III I really wanted to find the perfect lemon shape...yah, like THAT happened *snorts*
No matter how hard I tried, the shapes I found did not rock my boat, so I gave up in the end and just used a melon shape...Make of that what you will :)

** click on the image to enlarge **




As usual, join us in the challenge and get your name in the hat for a FREEbie from the shop, two tickets in the hat if you use a SOG image on your project.

4 comments:

  1. oh how cool and clever is this- I love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and funky, love the melon shape! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card kim its sooo cool x

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny!!! you crack me up :) very very cute card, love how you did the sentiment and the pearls are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.