Thursday 23 September 2010

Tiny Treasures

They are heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere - {{ THE TINIES }}.
Much anticipated by lots of {{ Some Odd Girl }} customers - and finally in store to purchase right now.

Even though I am not much of a people-stamp person I am totally diggin' these cuties :)

We are having our newest challenge ready for you over at the {{ SOG challenge blog }} - have a look-see what the fabulous DT created with the new release and join us for the first challenge that lil' ole me set.

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are so cute! Off for a sneaky shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to admit i sometimes find people stamps creepy beyond belief...but these are uber cute!! my faves are the lil guy with the froggie and the girlie with the flower :) can't wait to see what magic you work with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.