Sunday, 3 October 2010

September 2010 - A Summary

September 2010 Summary

The Good

Favourite Gadget:
Back to my main squeeze, the iPod Nano

Favourite Song:
There wasn't one that really stood out this month - I have been sharing the love amongst all my faves equally

Favourite TV show
:
I enjoyed watching the re-run of Whitechapel. When it was aired the first time I said to Mr P that I would love it to carry on, as the actors had such great chemistry. Imagine our delight when we found out that next week is  Whitechapel time again - this time featuring copy cat crimes based on The Krays

Favourite Beverage:
Right now, nothing takes my fancy more than traditional cloudy lemonade...mmmmmhhhhh

Favourite Food: 
The humble scone, with lashings of jam and clotted cream muscled its way into my usually healthy eating scheme. 

Health:
Even though the nosebleeds continue to annoy me, I was so relieved that I am finally registered with a dentist and she sorted my gnashers out. That was a weight of my mind, seeing that it took me over three years to finally have a dentist open registrations here on the Island.

The Bad

Expenses:
First my printer broke and then our fridge/freezer. Getting a new F/F wasn't that bad bit, but finding someone who would take it away was a nightmare...

2 comments:

  1. so happy that once again your goods greatly outweigh your bads!! and i can totally empathize about the fridge...lucky for me when i got a new one this time, the store took the old one off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lemonade looks fabby, but UGH about the nosebleeds! The Son used to get them a lot, and eventually they just went away. maybe need to drink more water 'cuz your cavities are all drying out? hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.... um, sorry. ;)

    woot for the teefis, too! but BOOOOO HISSSSSS about the fridgalater. that STINKS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.