Saturday 4 December 2010

November 2010 - A Summary

November 2010 Summary

The Good

Favourite Gadget:
If you can actually call them a gadget, then I would say KNITTING NEEDLES have won this accolade hands down. Within the matter of two months I knitted one jumper, one cardigan and am in the last stages of finishing a minidress/long jumper

Favourite Song:
It's those Ozzy rockers AC/DC again: CAN'T STAND STILL never stood still on my iPod

Favourite TV show
:
Harry Hill's TV BURP - even though not as funny as it used to be, it still cracks us up every Sunday afternoon

Favourite Beverage:
Back on the wine - and it is no surprise that it will either be Shiraz or Syrah

Favourite Food
Fig rolls - DUDE, how I am obsessed with them right now!
The Bad

Fitness:
Hahahahahaha
Fitness - What's that?
My cross trainer is presently used as a clothes horse (and I have no intention of doing anything about it right now)

2 comments:

  1. your lil updates always crack me up for some reason....are you going to scrap them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy - I already did :) I created a minibook from them (December obviously still to be done).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.