Saturday 29 January 2011

Sketches to Scrapbook - Winter Release


Do you have an iPhone?
Do you like Sketches?

Then I am sure you have heard of this fabulous app {{Sketches to Scrapbook}}, right?
The super talented {{Anam}} cooked this baby up last year and due to its success created another release, which is available to purchase {{here}}. You can also get yourself a lil' taster version for FREE {{here}}.

I am terribly excited to say that for this app two of my layouts are featured as well...wooooohoooooo. You can now carry me with you on your iPhone :))).

Here are the layouts I created for the sketches

** click on images to enlarge **
Cardstock: Bazzill ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs ** Stickers: Rusty Pickle ** Mist: Cosmic Shimmer ** Other: Pearls

Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs ** Stickers: American Crafts ** Punches: Stampin' Up ** Other: Pearls, Alphabeads

And I forgot I did a card too!

Cardstock: Papermill ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs


And for a limited time, you are able to snag up the first release at a sale price {{here}}

Oh and I am giving away one FREE app of the new release for one lucky commenter. Just tell me what it is you like about sketches - I will draw one random winner in 14 days

3 comments:

  1. I love sketches because design itself is not my strong suit; I tend to do the same basic design on my pages over and over again. I love details, but the big picture tends to elude me sometimes- so sketches are perfect to get me out of the same design rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea to have an app that's scrapbook sketches! I love using sketches. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't count me in!!
    i only want to say that i love looking at all your work, kimmie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.