Tuesday 8 February 2011

Luv Ya

Can you feel the love already this month? I sure can and with all the fun challenges everywhere based on the theme of Valentine's day you cannot help feeling happy and giddy :)

So, I got stuck in straight away and created a wee tag, which will adorn a little gift for Mr P (he doesn't read my blog so I am safe to show you...).
I made use of the FREEbie for February from {{KennyK}} and enter the tag in the recent {{Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #31}}

** click on image to enlarge **
Tag: unknown ** Papers: October Afternoon ** Journaling Tag: Cosmo Cricket ** Digi Stamp: Kenny K ** Stickers: Jenni Bowlin ** Pens: ProMarkers ** Other: Twine, Chipboard Heart, Flowers, Bling

And then there is the Valentine's Crop over at my favourite forum of them all {{Noel Mignon}}. There are daily challenges and fun games - and of course prizes galore!

This set of Love Hearts was created last night (and when I say night I mean NIGHT) following the fantastic tutorial from {{Diana}}

** click on image to enlarge **
Papers, Brad: Upsy Daisy Designs

Tell me, are you feeling the love???

8 comments:

  1. oh yes- especially when I look at your projects! Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These are simply gorgeous.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Love your Valentine's Day creations!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a gorgeous tag! Great job on the colourchallenge at KKKG!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that wee tag has totally made me smile this morning! What a ton of detail you've been able to add to such a small space, and that image? Made me laugh out loud. Your DH is going to really enjoy this.
    And those hearts are fabulous. I completely and totally want to make some of those now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I love these creations for sure the hearts are great but that tag has really got me smiling :D it is brilliant and I would not have teamed that image with a love theme but seeing it it works so well.
    Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel it girl! that tag just cracks. me. up. love that image!! i really like how you used 2 tags, too :) the hearts are totally cool; will have to go check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.