Friday 1 April 2011

Create Your Own Kit - April 2011

Another month and another one of my Kits - and you know what? I am just now starting to make a visible dent into my scrapping stuff...that is scary to think that I still have papers (not counting my DT schtuff, of course) to see me through 16 more months!!! 
I know.
It's kinda sick....

But hey, at least that also meant in the last seven months I saved myself around $200.00 and surely that is not a bad thing at all.

** click on image to enlarge **
3 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock from Bazzill
2 sheets of 12 x 12 paper from KI Memories
1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper from Bella Blvd
1 sheet of 12 x 12 double sided paper from Cosmo Cricket
1 sheet of 12 x 12 double sided papers from Scenic Route
1 sheet of 12 x 12 double sided paper from Fontwerks

Attempted goal:
2 cards

1 comment:

  1. diggin the colors in this kit! i could probably make kits like you and it would take...oh, 400 months before i saw a dent in my stash! eek! can't wait til you get started playing and post for us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.