Saturday 2 April 2011

Holy Guacomole

Eap......look-see {{here}}
I made the Top 21 as Sass Lass...
That is a REAL BIG DEAL for me,because a year ago I was SHIT-SCARED of Sass Lass and this was the first time I ever entered any of their monthly challenges - so you have to excuse my excitement.

But there is something even better I can shout about - I was asked to join the {{Papermaze}} DT yesterday. The email from {{Wendy}} came totally out of the blue and I am over the moon that she and Vanesssa (Papermaze owner) deem my work good enough to become part of their team. I am so honoured and you can see the announcement {{here}}.
I am off now, hooking up a storm by way of celebrating the above. I just received a delivery of two parcels full of yummy yarns...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations , love your work, You have an amzing style in your projects !

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, big huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weheeee!! huge huge congrats on both successes!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOoooh Congrats on the DT gig - WTG! And also the Sassy shout-out! Fun challenge wasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this on the papermaze blog. Really chuffed to be designing along side you again : )
    Yay !!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on fire, girl! Super huge congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.