Monday 2 May 2011

Twisted Sketches #99


Come and play along with us at {{Twisted Sketches}} where we have another sketch with twist (straight) for you.

For my layout I went down the really difficult route to keep all the lines straight , which was NOT easy and I also tried to keep as straight to the original sketch as possible.

I also combined my DT Challenge for {{Upsy Daisey Designs}} with the sketch. This month we took inspiration from a song/music.

** click on image to enlarge **
Papers: #BLO012. Freshly Picked, #VO016. Strike a Pose ,#UDD0136. Sweet
Brads: #BRD313. Vogue

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a great photo and an adorable layout, Kim! Love, love that pink and brown combo. How sweet are those tiny pinwheels and all the scallops, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Kim... love the colors... nice...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this one! such a cute photo! really digging the stitching and brads with the date :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love, love!! Ooops. Now I have that song stuck in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.