Thursday 9 June 2011

Papermaze DT - June Pt II

For my second assignment this month I have gone mad on circles. You may have noticed that I love using using circles on my layouts, right?

Well, then you better check out {this post} on the Papermaze blog and see how I ended up with this layout:

** click on image to enlarge **

See that bubble wrap stamping? It is a {new stamp} from Kaisercraft - isn't that just wicked??!? No more hunting for usable bubble wrap, just get your stamp out - and it is really affordable at only £2.99!!

5 comments:

  1. awesome design - modern and retro the same- cool! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, Kim!! You always rock the circles, and this is no exception. Love that bubble wrap stamping and the flowers, too. The large flower going off the top really catches my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! I have a few of those Kaisercraft stamps and I just love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar auf unserem Challenge-Blog.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout Kim. This is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.