Tuesday 7 June 2011

Upsy Daisy Designs - DT June Pt I

At {Upsy Daisy Designs} this month, the DT was challenged to create a project following inspiration from an advert. I ♥♥♥ working from adverts and this one totally tickled my creative tastebuds

Advert found via Google Images

I used both, the colour scheme and the circles as a starting point for my layout and I am mighty pleased how it turned out

** click on image to enlarge **
Products used:
Papers - Upsy Daisy Designs: Avalanche - #AVA013. Grind, #AVA012. Extreme, Home Sweet Home - #HSH012. Beach, #HSH013. Cedar Cres, #HSH015. Midland Ave


See that flower? I used some bakers twine and crocheted it from scratch and secured the button with the help of a glue dot. Not bad, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful proposal and great LO, Kim!!!
    xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!! You are so fabulous, Kim! I LOVE your take on that ad. I just cannot make such magic with circles like you do. And your crocheted baker's twine flower is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.