Thursday 7 July 2011

Crochet WIP

Currently, I am working on this one..


...the picture was actually taken a month ago and since then, the blanket has grown considerably :)

Edited to add: since I scheduled this post to go live, this WIP has become a FP. It took only ten days to complete and is now gracing the back of our couch. Once I get some decent picture done I will put them up.

When this post goes live, I will actually be under the knife...having my wisdom tooth removed.
As I will be getting a general anaesthetic, I will be off work for a few days and without being able to speak much, I can feel a lot of crocheting coming on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Kim I hope you feel okay. Sending hugs your way. Love your crochet project. Still haven't got round to doing any. Maybe I should while my scrapping mojo has gone awol! Take care hun xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blanket, Kim! Love the zig-zag and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.