Friday 15 July 2011

Upsy Daisy Designs - DT July PT II


For my second DT assignment for Upsy Daisy Designs this month I decided that I could do with a set of cards - we all need cards at some stage, right?

Recently I have been struggling so much with cards but these two came together so quickly -  within a total of 10 minutes.

Gratitude:
Cardstock - Papermill
Papers - Upsy Daisy Designs: #UDD0128. Sing-Song,  #AVA016. Wipeout 
Rub Ons: Upsy Daisy Designs: #UDD191. With Gratitude
Buttom: My Little Bit Of Whimsey

Thank You:
Cardstock - Papermill
Papers - Upsy Daisy Designs: #AVA015. Summit#ED015. Regal
Rub Ons - Upsy Daisy Designs: #UDD191. With Gratitude

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, great cards, Kim! Would never guess that you feel like you struggle with cards, ever! Love the monochrome palettes you came up with. I always love green.....just totally makes me happy. And the purple! Holy Cow! I often struggle with purple, but I am in love with this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.