Friday 16 March 2012

FP Friday - The Chakra

I actually finished this chakra neckerchief already in January but totally forgot to take a picture until now.


Some of you may actually recognise the yarn, as I used it before (yup, my usual frogging after completion took place). But as I intend to give this as a gift, this time around it will not be frogged.

The pattern was taken from Inside Crochet, and when I saw this sneaky peek of issue 26 I knew I had to have it just for that poncho. It turned out that this issue was filled with amazing quick to do projects one of which is the neckerchief above.

Pattern: The Chakra Neckerchief
Yarn: Patons Mirage 100g
Hook size: 3.5mm
Time to complete: One evening

See some more finished projects over at Tami's blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! The person who will be receiving this is so lucky, it looks great! I think that it would be a terrible crime to frog it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.