Wednesday 12 May 2010

SNR Feature and SOG news

I was totally and utterly stoked when I was greeted with an email on Monday notifying me that my {{ Frankie Says }} card is featured over at {{ Scrapbook News & Reviews Card Universe }} - how cool is that?!?? I never had a feature on any website before, so I am over the moon!!!

SNR Card Universe

Featured Photos 


Of course it helped that the card was created with one of the fun digi images from {{ Some Odd Girl }}. Speaking of which, did you know that signing up for their newsletter will give you certain benefits? Yup, for a start you will be able to catch the first glimpses of some new releases, and only YOU will know which of the many images is the featured digi, available for a substantial discount for a limited time only...When you visit the SOG site on the right hand site you can just click on "subscribe" underneath the "Our Newsletter" box. I promise you, you will not regret subscribing as this is not one of the "we annoy you ever five seconds with drivel" kinda newsletters.

Had you already subscribed to the newsletter, you would know that...
uhm, no I am not telling :)

If you sub to the newsletter right now and come back here letting me know that you did so - I will pick a random winner from all new subscribers to win a a free stamp of their choice from the shop. When leaving a comment, there should be a space where you can add your name and another where you can add your email (this will not be published), if you would please add the same email address that you have used for subbing to the newsletter so I can cross-reference it to the shop, that would be great.

Oh and you should also know that there are OODLES of new releases coming to the shop on a WEEKLY basis starting June 1st....all the more reason to get the newsletter in your inbox to be the first ones to get sneaky peaks!

5 comments:

  1. OOOHHHH, congrats on the feature! that's AWESOME! your card was fan-frackin'-tastic, so it's no surprise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... the card is fab! Also can't wait for the new releases from SOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO! You rawk girlie!! They totally picked a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo for you! big congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.