Monday 21 June 2010

Getting sketchy...


When I saw the super cute sketch over at the {{ Allsorts Challenge Blog }} I just HAD to play along.
I love my sketches simple with room to let your creativity flow :)
The image I used is the FREEbie digi stamp from {{ Some Odd Girl }} for the members of our {{ SNR Group }}. Why not join us? You don't even have to say one single word - but I am sure you will find the group so super friendly that you will join in with the discussions sooner than you think. You will be privvy to news surrounding the SOG stamps, challenges, DT calls and once a month we have a Digi Day - enabling you to get even more FREEbies - that's how we roll :)

** Click on image to enlarge **

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Mad About Cards ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs - #BLO013 Orchard, #BLO016 Spring is in the air ** Stamp: Some Odd Girl ** Other: Uniball Signo Pen


And while I am here, here's a few pictures of the London Eye taken last Saturday - I thought if I drip-feed you my pictures, you won't get bored too easy :)


The first one is one of my faves - I love how the Eye is mirrored in the coloured windows. And somehow I managed to squeeze the picture in before an array of lorries and double decker buses whizzes past this spot.


** click on images to enlarge **

3 comments:

  1. awesome mirroring pic- love it!!! And the card is again too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute card! love your amazing photos...wish i could visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card

    Love the doodling effect on the panels

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.