Wednesday 28 July 2010

Busy Busy Busy Bee...

.... that'll be me :)


First of all I had a real happy mail day yesterday when my DT pack from {{ Upsy Daisy Designs }} arrived. Oh YUM is all I can say...not only did I get to clutch the two new lines to my heaving chest but we are also on a DT exchange with {{ Helmar }}. I have been dying to get my hands on their stuff but as it isn't sold in the UK (whey ever not Helmar-dudes?? You need to expand fo sho), I thought I would never be so lucky to work with their product.
I started on their products last night and I am already hooked - WONDERFUL adhesives, and what's best - their adhesive actually does what it says on the tin and STICKS ;)))))


Anyhoo - I had some time to create a few bits and bobs, which I am entering in a few challenges as well but first of a Layout just for fun . My Mom used to be the Manager of a local cinema and got to meet lots of Moviestars who showed up for the premiers. She always got autographs for her collection and here she is with {{ Sir Roger Moore }}, aka 007 - the name is: Bond...James Bond.

** click on any of the images to enlarge **
Cardstock: Stampin' Up ** Papers, Brads: Upsy Daisy Designs - #UDD0137. Scrumptious; #UDD0136. Sweet; #UDD0133. Delectable (Cupcake Line) ** Tools: Border Punch - Fiskars; Decorative Scissors ** Stickers: Rusty Pickle; Dymo ** Other: Journaling Pens; Cosmic Shimmer; Pearls


This wee tag was created for the recent challenge over at {{ Fab 'n' Funky - Buttons and Bows }}, using {{ Ice Cream Cone }} from {{ Some Odd Girl }}. I blame my Teamie {{ Leah }} for my new obsession with this particular digi coz she's been showcasing the most delicious cards with the blighter ;))))
Cardstock: Stampin' Up ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs-  #UDD0133. Delectable (Cupcake Line) ** Stamps: Some Odd Girl; my StampBOX ** Tools: ProMarkers; Making Memories - Tracing wheel; Decorative scissors ** Other: Buttons, string




And this card, using one of Some Odd Girl's special Freebies, Princess Mae (no longer available for the time being), I enter into the recent {{ 2 Sketches 4 You challenge }}.


Cardstock: Bazzill ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs - #AVA015. Summit#BLO016. Spring is in the Air ** Stickers: American Crafts; Jenni Bowlin ** Tools: Border Punch - Fiskars; ProMarkers

6 comments:

  1. Oh geesh, now you are the enabler...that cone is soooo cute and Grape is my total favorite ice cream and very hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love scrappy mail! have fun with your new goodies :)

    love your amazing LO! as always, your title is a hoot and i love your little blingy clusters, so cute! adorable cards too, especially love ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh - your lucky mom :) Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy tag! Is that leather? Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout of your Mum. It is fabulous in all it's yummy glory :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.