Wednesday 28 December 2011

Donna Salazar - December DT Pt II

Below post went live earlier on the Donna Salazar Blog.

Today I like to showcase a quick idea how to incorporate Donna's Artistic Papers and the Crafty Chronicle into your projects.

I like using parts of the Chronicle to just tuck underneath pictures and layers of paper. Some of the headlines make perfect subtitles, as in the case of this layout.

**click on image to enlarge/sharpen the view**

For the last five years I have always chosen a word to live by for the coming year and for 2012 this word is FOCUS. I noticed that I started to forget things a lot this year, because I just had too much going on. The article "Flabby Brain" from the Chronicle was perfect!! I took the headline and the first few lines from the article to add to the layout.
On the left hand side I tucked a strip from the Artistic Calendar underneath the papers, as I thought it would look like a reminder to focus every day of the week.

Products used
Other products
Pens: Uniball Signo in black  *  Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives, Helmar  *  Stickers: making memories  *  Other: Eyelets





1 comment:

  1. so so pretty! had to chuckle at the headline subtitle but i really like how you used it and also the calendar to reinforce your theme. also loving the pearl star!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.