Tuesday 3 July 2012

Vogue Knitting - Early Fall 2012

Oh I am so glad I have subscribed to {Vogue Knitting} (Designer Knitting in the UK), because I just received an email with the preview and by golly, I am in love once again
If I had the time (and money)  I would love to knit almost every single item in the magazine....swoon.
Over the past two months I have paced myself with buying new yarns, so I have probably a good reason to treat myself to some scrumptious yarns to knit at least two of the items in {the mag}.

Currently my two favourites are these:
The coat is just so deliciously feminine and would work in any yarn/colour I think. Plus I love working lace patterns as they are less boring that just stockinette.
Here is it JUST the cardigan I like, the pants are a total no-go for me. Knitted pants were wrong in the 70s and they are still wrong today....but the cardi looks fab. Love the pattern and the colour.

4 comments:

  1. oh, I love Vogue Knitting. I have been meaning to splurge on a subscription... but since I barely have time to knit right now anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that pink coat is a sort of art, so beautiful! Are you going to make it!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my copy in the mail as well, and I am in love with the pink cardigan as well! We might have to knit this one together because if you cast on, I won't be able to resist starting my own! For the second cardigan, what color do you think you would make it in? The green just doesn't look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I totally adore the first one, I would love to own that! I am so glad you said you didn't like the knitted pants as I was rather 'what on earth!' when I saw them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.