Sunday 24 October 2010

Boo to you


I had quite a creative weekend (despite a migraine tentatively knocking, but I killed her off with some monster pain killers) - got all my UDD DT assignments for November AND December done and the jumper for Mr P is as good as finished.

But that wasn't all - I even managed to get some more cards done, just for fun. Of course at this time of year there will still be the odd Halloween card showing up. Considering that we don't celebrate it, I am amazed at myself that I continue to do some more cards :).

Making use of {{ Bat Toby }} of the latest {{ Some Odd Girl }} image release and some paper scraps from {{ Upsy Daisy Designs }}, I am pretty pleased how this card turned out (even though I am not all too keen on how I coloured the hair)

** click on image to enlarge **
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Papermill ** Papers: Upsy Daisy Designs - #AVA012. Extreme#ND015. Inspire, #ND011. Believe ** Stamp: my StampBOX ** Digi Stamp: Some Odd Girl ** Tools: ProMarkers, Uniball Signo Pens

Challenges entered:
Allsorts #75 - Stripes and Dots
C4C #60 - Halloween
Totally Paper Crafts #39 - Include a number

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Kim,

    this is Fantastico!!! I love the cute little image, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card! love the way you fussy cut the dot paper and toby is freakin adorable :) glad you smacked that migraine down and you were able to be so productive this weekend! me? well i went in my scraproom once, does that count as being creative? sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card

    loving the sweet image and that spotty bprder looks fab...
    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.