Monday 3 January 2011

A Year in Review


It is my day over at the {{Daisy Diaries}} to showcase a project, using many different products from 

** click on images to enlarge their view **
Actually, I created the envelope mini book specifically for a magazine call and I have to admit that I am really upset that this was not requested. I think this has to be one of the nicest mini books I have created in the past. But on the other hand it is a good thing the book never made it into {{Scrapbook Trends}}, because otherwise I would have nothing to showcase this month...*giggles*

If you click on {{this link}} it will take you to my post on the blog where you can see some of the other pages I created, but just as a lil taster - here are two which weren't shown on the blog. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.