Saturday 11 February 2012

Gel-a-Tins February DT - Pt II


Sweet Girl- Card


Hello everyone, today I have another CAS card for you and to go with the baby card for a boy from last week, here is one for a sweet baby girl


Making use of the PEACE ON EARTH stamp set I started by stamping a set a baby feet onto the cardbase.



A handcut sentiment was added on top of the feet with some pop dots for dimension and a few pearls added.
As just the stamp and sentiment looked so lost on the card, I added a layered butterfly die to create a balance.


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Papermill
Sentiment - Bella Blvd
Ink - Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx for Clearsnap
Butterfly Die - Donna Salazar for Spellbinders
Pearls - unknown

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kim, love the clean simplicity of this! My blog hopping has been a bit erratic lately and I obviously keep missing your posts when I do come on because you have loads I have not seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple, sweet and stunning!!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment - I do appreciate it a lot.